Saturday 3 May 2014

Me Made May 2014!

I wasn't going to do it, because in Bern I didn't have enough me-made items to make it possible.  But my plans changed and I'm in Seattle, at loose ends.  So I made a decision and I'm joining me-made-May. 

I vow to wear one item of me made clothing every day for the month of May 2014!

I'll be posting to Instagram as soelimano.  You can follow me there.  I am already starting to reorganise this month's sewing plans because I don't think I can live in dresses after all.  I guess that's what it's for - reflecting on what I wear and how to make that me-made.  But I have a lot of half finished and sort of in progress things that I've carried all the way from New Zealand so hopefully I can also clean up some of the disorder (finish projects!) while waiting for some more secure life plans to hatch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment