Tuesday 3 December 2019

Closet Case Patterns Ebony raglan sleeved top

I started my ebony journey with the raglan sleeved, tunic length tee.
It was super easy make, in size 2. The fit is perfect.  It's a bit long - really tunic length on me. My measurements are 33-27-37 and I have a really short waist, though I'm 165 cm tall.






I was going to make more of these, and try out the other cut, but in truth I don't need any more knit tops right now and despite that I'm making some other ones from old favourite patterns.  I do really like the higher neck for summer - I feel like the sun hits me straight on the chest at all times.  I might make a patterned version later in the summer when I am trying to match it to my wardrobe, but for now, one was enough.  Simple and good!


No comments:

Post a Comment